H2020 ECSEL project InSecTT is proud to inform you about the Call for Papers for the 1st Workshop on Wireless Intelligent Secure Trustable Things.
This workshop organized by InSecTT is hosted by the IEEE 7th World Forum on Internet of Things taking place 20-24 June 2021 in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA: https://wfiot2021.iot.ieee.org/
The subtitle “bringing IoT and AI together” summarizes pretty well our intend. AI increases the value of the IoT through machine learning by transforming data into useful information, while IoT increases the value of AI through connectivity and data exchange.
The Workshop will be focusing on AI/ML based Solutions, Methods, Demonstrations (typical on higher Technology Readiness Level) covering theoretical and implementation aspects of security, privacy, safety and trust for IoT.
- Advanced wireless sensor networks (WSN) and IIoT concepts for industrial use cases in domains like automotive, aeronautics, building, health, robotics, smart manufacturing, with the focus on one or more of the following attributes: security, safety, reliability, trustability
- Innovative energy-constrained and autonomous IIoT components
- Dependable WSN with enhanced energy efficiency, robustness and quality-of-service
- Physical layer and out-of-band security in WSN applications
- AI-improved physical layer
- Routing and scheduling algorithms for reliable real-time WSNs
- Secure identification, authentication, authorization and communication in WSN
- Trust anchors and trust indicators for secure IIoT systems
- Edge and Cloud computing services for safe and secure connected mobility applications
Télécharger le PDF