The RISC-V Week merges two events, from October 1st to 3rd 2019 in Paris:
- The 2nd RISC-V Meetings, organised by IRT Nanoelec and the CEA, will take place at Espace Van Gogh, 62 quai de la Rapée:
- Tuesday October 1st, from 8:45 to 17:30 – registration from 8:00.
- Wednesday October 2nd, from 8:30 to 16:30.
- The Scientific Day of IRT SE & GDR SOC2: RISC-V for critical embedded systems organised by IRT St-Exupéry and GDR SOC2, will take place on the Jussieu campus:
- Thursday October 3rd, from 9:00 to 17:15.
Detailed program, summary of talks, and link to the inscription site can be found on the event website : https://open-src-soc.org