The Conference on Design and Architectures for Signal and Image Processing – DASIP provides an inspiring international forum for latest innovations and developments in the field of leading edge embedded signal processing systems. The conference program will include keynote speeches, contributed paper sessions, demonstrations, and special sessions on timely topics.
Prospective authors are invited to submit manuscripts on topics including, but not limited to:
- Design Methods and Tools
- Design verification and fault tolerance
- Embedded system security and security validation
- System-level design and hardware/software co-design
- High-level synthesis, logic synthesis, communication synthesis
- Embedded real-time systems and real-time operating systems
- Rapid system prototyping, performance analysis and estimation
- Formal models, transformations, algorithm transformations and metrics
- Development Platforms, Architectures and Technologies
- Embedded platforms for multimedia and telecom
- Many-core and multi-processor systems, SoCs, and NoCs
- Reconfigurable ASIPs, FPGAs, and dynamically reconfigurable systems
- Memory system and cache management
- Asynchronous (self-timed) circuits and analog and mixed-signal circuits
- Custom embedded architectures and systems
- Deep learning architectures for inference and training
- Systems for autonomous vehicles : cars, drones, ships and space applications
- Smart cameras, security systems, behaviour recognition
- Data Center processing : special routing, configurable co-processors and low energy considerations
- Real-time cryptography, secure computing, financial and personal data processing
- Computer arithmetic, approximate computing, probabilistic computing, nanocomputing, bio-inspired computing
- Biological data collection and analysis, bioinformatics
- Personal digital assistants, natural language processing, wearable computing and implantable devices
- Global navigation satellite and inertial navigation systems
Full submission requirements, templates and submission instructions can be found https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html
All submissions must be done through EasyChair :
Demo Night is the demonstration track of DASIP. It is an excellent opportunity for researchers and users to interactively demonstrate their hardware platforms, prototypes and tools. This live presentation can show early implementation or more mature tools, platforms and prototypes.
Whereas a regular research paper points out the scientific contribution of a new embed signal processing architecture or tool, a demonstration paper provides the opportunity to show how a scientific contribution has been transferred into a working platform or a in a tool.
Authors of regular research papers are thus encouraged to submit an accompanying demonstration paper.
Prospective authors should submit their full papers (up to 2 pages, double-column IEEE format) through EasyChair https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=dasip2019 .
Accepted Demo Night papers containing new scientific results may be considered for inclusion in the Proceedings and the IEEE Digital Xplore Library as short papers.
The conference will be held in Polytechnique Montréal.
Important dates (all 23:59 A.O.E.)
Abstract submission deadline: May 17th, 2019
Paper submission deadline: May 24th, 2019
Demo Night paper submission: June 7th, 2019
Notification of acceptance: July 12th, 2019
Camera ready papers: September 6th, 2019
Conference : October 16th-18th, 2019